My Four and No More!

Hey, Folks! If you enjoy my other blog, 'Mom's Rant', (where I try to take a deep breath and count to ten, but end up letting off a little steam), then I'm sure you'll enjoy reading the other side of my life. This blog is about life's little blessings. If you read the last post on 'Mom's Rant', then you have a glimpse into this blog. My first post about my blessings was about my husband. He has stuck by me for almost 15 years, and trust me, I am not that easy to live with. Anyway, when I think of blessings, he is, indeed, the first thing I think about.

For this post, I would like to count four more blessings.. Steven, Elizabeth, Benjamin, and Matthew. My four kids are the light in my eyes, the skip in my step, and the reason I am losing my hair. However, even if they are wild and crazy sometimes, they are, without a doubt, the most wonderful of God's gifts to me. I thank God every morning for giving them to me. In all my years of working in childcare (16+ years), I met with parent after parent that hated having children and they showed their contempt, of them, to anyone who would pay attention. I'm fortunate that God put these motherly feelings in my heart and mind. Being a homeschooling mother of four isn't a easy, by any stretch of the imagination, but it is fulfilling and rewarding in it's own way.

My prayer is, if you have children, remind yourself every day that they are a blessing.

Comments